Hey there, I'm Amy.
As a user-centered content strategist, I started creating experiences based on language and communication before I knew UX was a thing. Armed with an undying love for great copy and a knack for turning even the toughest skeptics into content strategy advocates, I've been told (by designers!) that I design with content.
My projects usually include a combination of these skills:
- Content strategy: voice and tone, editorial guidelines, language and nomenclature, website strategy, IA, knowledge management, systems design
- UX strategy: research, journey mapping, concepting, wireframing, design collaboration, product definition, usability
- Brand strategy: positioning, framework design, brand definition, persona development
- Facilitation: workshop design, strategic planning, insight reporting
- Project oversight: creative direction, UX leadership, team management, project planning